Absolutely adverb - Totally and definitely; without question.
Positively is a synonym for absolutely in definitely topic. In some cases you can use "Positively" instead the word "Absolutely" as an adverb or an adjective, when it comes to topics like certainly, certain, quite, affirmation. popular alternative
Positively adverb - In an approving manner.
Absolutely is a synonym for positively in certain topic. You can use "Absolutely" instead the word "Positively" as an adverb or an adjective, if it concerns topics such as really, quite, affirmation, definitely. popular alternative
- really and absolutely
- really and positively
- truly and absolutely
- truly and positively
- definitely and absolutely
- definitely and positively
- wholly and absolutely
- wholly and positively
- entirely and absolutely
- entirely and positively
- fully and absolutely
- fully and positively
- completely and absolutely
- completely and positively
Both words in one sentence
- When you absolutely, positively have to smash a trap and ensure it stays smashed, accept no substitutes.
Source: Redundancy / Video Games
- When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes!
Source: Creator / Misha Mayhem
- When you absolutely, positively got to kill every single thing in the galaxy, accept no substitutes.
Source: Wave Motion Gun
Cite this Source
Positively and Absolutely. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 04, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/absolutely/positively
Absolutely & Positively. N.p., 2016. Web. 04 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/absolutely/positively>.
Positively or Absolutely. 2016. Accessed December 04, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/absolutely/positively.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "absolutely" and "positively" have occurred on timeline