Adaptation noun - The act or process of changing something to fit a new use or situation.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Adaptation
Reworking is a synonym for adaptation in conversion topic. In some cases you can use "Reworking" instead a noun "Adaptation", when it comes to topics like change, act of adapting. popular alternative
- change and adaptation
- change and reworking
- correspondence and adaptation
- correspondence and reworking
- adjustment and adaptation
- adjustment and reworking
- variation and adaptation
- variation and reworking
- modification and adaptation
- modification and reworking
- transformation and adaptation
- transformation and reworking
- alteration and adaptation
- alteration and reworking
Both words in one sentence
- Douglas Adams' level of involvement with each adaptation of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy varies, but the novels and computer game are the ones he had the biggest (or, in the case of the novel, only) hand in, and he delighted in completely reworking the story each time he tackled it.
Cite this Source
Reworking and Adaptation. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/adaptation/reworking
Adaptation & Reworking. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/adaptation/reworking>.
Reworking or Adaptation. 2016. Accessed June 27, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/adaptation/reworking.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "adaptation" and "reworking" have occurred on timeline