Applied science and Industrial science
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and industrial science
- science and applied science
- science and industrial science
- electronics and applied science
- electronics and industrial science
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and industrial science
- automation and applied science
- automation and industrial science
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and industrial science
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and industrial science
Cite this Source
Industrial science and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, October 04, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/industrial_science
Applied science & Industrial science. N.p., 2016. Web. 04 Oct. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/industrial_science>.
Industrial science or Applied science. 2016. Accessed October 04, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/industrial_science.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "applied science" and "industrial science" have occurred on timeline