Applied science and Robotics
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and robotics
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and robotics
- automation and applied science
- automation and robotics
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and robotics
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and robotics
- programming and applied science
- programming and robotics
- high tech and applied science
- high tech and robotics
Cite this Source
Robotics and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 04, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/robotics
Applied science & Robotics. N.p., 2016. Web. 04 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/robotics>.
Robotics or Applied science. 2016. Accessed December 04, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/robotics.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "applied science" and "robotics" have occurred on timeline