Applied science and Scientific know-how
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and scientific know-how
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and scientific know-how
- automation and applied science
- automation and scientific know-how
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and scientific know-how
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and scientific know-how
- high tech and applied science
- high tech and scientific know-how
- mechanics and applied science
- mechanics and scientific know-how
Cite this Source
Scientific know-how and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 13, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/scientific_know-how
Applied science & Scientific know-how. N.p., 2016. Web. 13 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/scientific_know-how>.
Scientific know-how or Applied science. 2016. Accessed August 13, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/scientific_know-how.