Applied science and Telecommunications
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and telecommunications
- science and applied science
- science and telecommunications
- electronics and applied science
- electronics and telecommunications
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and telecommunications
- automation and applied science
- automation and telecommunications
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and telecommunications
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and telecommunications
Cite this Source
Telecommunications and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 04, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/telecommunications
Applied science & Telecommunications. N.p., 2016. Web. 04 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/telecommunications>.
Telecommunications or Applied science. 2016. Accessed December 04, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/telecommunications.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "applied science" and "telecommunications" have occurred on timeline