Aristocrat noun - A person of high birth or social position.
Gentleman is a synonym for aristocrat in cavalier topic. In some cases you can use "Gentleman" instead a noun "Aristocrat". popular alternative
Gentleman noun - An honorable and courteous man.
Usage example: was such a gentleman that he offered to call a cab for me
Aristocrat is a synonym for gentleman in cavalier topic. You can use "Aristocrat" instead a noun "Gentleman", if it concerns topics such as well-born person. popular alternative
Nearby Word: gentlemanly
- gallant and aristocrat
- gallant and gentleman
- lady and aristocrat
- lady and gentleman
- gentlewoman and aristocrat
- gentlewoman and gentleman
- peer and aristocrat
- peer and gentleman
- noble and aristocrat
- noble and gentleman
- count and aristocrat
- count and gentleman
- patrician and aristocrat
- patrician and gentleman
Both words in one sentence
- He also makes sure everybody knows he's better than them, yet he remains a perfect British aristocrat and gentleman.
Source: Gentleman Snarker
- He'd be a Gentleman and a Scholar, if he weren't too much the Duke, the aristocrat, to be a mere gentleman.
Source: Literature / Village Tales
- Gentleman Thief: Played with Angélique de Beautéville in the Race Around the World arc; she is a former (?) cat-burglar who married French aristocrat Louis comte de Beautéville.
Source: Comic Book / Die Abrafaxe
Cite this Source
Gentleman and Aristocrat. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 17, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/aristocrat/gentleman
Aristocrat & Gentleman. N.p., 2016. Web. 17 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/aristocrat/gentleman>.
Gentleman or Aristocrat. 2016. Accessed August 17, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/aristocrat/gentleman.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "aristocrat" and "gentleman" have occurred on timeline