Artificial intelligence and Neural networks
Artificial intelligence noun - The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Artificial intelligence
Neural networks and artificial intelligence are semantically related. in machine intelligence topic. In some cases you can use "Neural networks" instead a noun phrase "Artificial intelligence".
Artificial intelligence and neural networks are semantically related. You can use "Artificial intelligence" instead a noun phrase "Neural networks".
- simulation and artificial intelligence
- simulation and neural networks
- computer science and artificial intelligence
- computer science and neural networks
- natural language processing and artificial intelligence
- natural language processing and neural networks
- neural network and artificial intelligence
- neural network and neural networks
- information technology and artificial intelligence
- information technology and neural networks
- data processing and artificial intelligence
- data processing and neural networks
- computers and artificial intelligence
- computers and neural networks
Cite this Source
Neural networks and Artificial intelligence. (2016). Retrieved 2023, May 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/artificial_intelligence/neural_networks
Artificial intelligence & Neural networks. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 May. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/artificial_intelligence/neural_networks>.
Neural networks or Artificial intelligence. 2016. Accessed May 29, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/artificial_intelligence/neural_networks.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "artificial intelligence" and "neural networks" have occurred on timeline