- life and autobiography
- life and memories
- fantasy and autobiography
- fantasy and memories
- picture and autobiography
- picture and memories
- account and autobiography
- account and memories
- record and autobiography
- record and memories
- story and autobiography
- story and memories
- anecdote and autobiography
- anecdote and memories
Both words in one sentence
- In Richard Wright's autobiography Black Boy, one of his memories from his childhood involves him mistaking a chain gang for a row of elephants.
Source: Working on the Chain Gang
- Another tale mentioned in several sources (including Shatner's autobiography Star Trek Memories) has it that the network's ultimatum was the alien Spock or the woman officer.
Source: Anvilicious / Live-Action TV
- In fact, the entire "Beyond the Infinite" sequence is similar to a section of Carl Jung's autobiography, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, in which Jung dreams he is floating above Earth when a black monolith appears.
Source: Film / 2001: A Space Odyssey
Cite this Source
Memories and Autobiography. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/autobiography/memories
Autobiography & Memories. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/autobiography/memories>.
Memories or Autobiography. 2016. Accessed December 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/autobiography/memories.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "autobiography" and "memories" have occurred on timeline