Automation and Electronic components
Automation noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Automation
Electronic components and automation are semantically related In some cases you can use "Electronic components" instead a noun "Automation".
- technology and automation
- technology and electronic components
- machinery and automation
- machinery and electronic components
- industrialization and automation
- industrialization and electronic components
- applied science and automation
- applied science and electronic components
- mechanization and automation
- mechanization and electronic components
- mechanisation and automation
- mechanisation and electronic components
- computerization and automation
- computerization and electronic components
Cite this Source
Electronic components and Automation. (2016). Retrieved 2023, February 04, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/electronic_components
Automation & Electronic components. N.p., 2016. Web. 04 Feb. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/electronic_components>.
Electronic components or Automation. 2016. Accessed February 04, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/electronic_components.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "automation" and "electronic components" have occurred on timeline