Automation and Industrial science
Automation noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Automation
Industrial science and automation are semantically related In some cases you can use "Industrial science" instead a noun "Automation".
- technology and automation
- technology and industrial science
- machinery and automation
- machinery and industrial science
- industrialization and automation
- industrialization and industrial science
- applied science and automation
- applied science and industrial science
- mechanization and automation
- mechanization and industrial science
- mechanisation and automation
- mechanisation and industrial science
- computerization and automation
- computerization and industrial science
Cite this Source
Industrial science and Automation. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 10, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/industrial_science
Automation & Industrial science. N.p., 2016. Web. 10 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/industrial_science>.
Industrial science or Automation. 2016. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/industrial_science.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "automation" and "industrial science" have occurred on timeline