Automation and Machine control
Automation noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Automation
Machine control and automation are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Machine control" instead a noun "Automation".
Nearby Words: automatic, automated, automat, automate, automatize
Automation and machine control are semantically related. You can use "Automation" instead a noun phrase "Machine control".
- industrialization and automation
- industrialization and machine control
- mechanization and automation
- mechanization and machine control
- mechanisation and automation
- mechanisation and machine control
- computerization and automation
- computerization and machine control
- high tech and automation
- high tech and machine control
- mechanics and automation
- mechanics and machine control
- systematization and automation
- systematization and machine control
Cite this Source
Machine control and Automation. (2016). Retrieved 2023, June 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/machine_control
Automation & Machine control. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Jun. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/machine_control>.
Machine control or Automation. 2016. Accessed June 08, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/machine_control.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "automation" and "machine control" have occurred on timeline