Automation and Mechanisation
Similar meaning words
Automation noun - The act of implementing the control of equipment with advanced technology; usually involving electronic hardware.
Usage example: automation replaces human workers by machines
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Automation
Mechanisation is a synonym for automation. In some cases you can use "Mechanisation" instead a noun "Automation".
- science and automation
- science and mechanisation
- machinery and automation
- machinery and mechanisation
- industrialization and automation
- industrialization and mechanisation
- applied science and automation
- applied science and mechanisation
- mechanization and automation
- mechanization and mechanisation
- computerization and automation
- computerization and mechanisation
- high tech and automation
- high tech and mechanisation
Cite this Source
Mechanisation and Automation. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 09, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/mechanisation
Automation & Mechanisation. N.p., 2016. Web. 09 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/mechanisation>.
Mechanisation or Automation. 2016. Accessed August 09, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/automation/mechanisation.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "automation" and "mechanisation" have occurred on timeline