Breathtaking adjective - Causing great emotional or mental stimulation.
Usage example: a truly breathtaking view of the majestic waterfall
Exciting adjective - Causing great emotional or mental stimulation.
Usage example: an exciting, come-from-behind victory for the underdogs in the last game of the World Series
Breathtaking is a synonym for exciting in fascinating topic. You can use "Breathtaking" instead an adjective "Exciting", if it concerns topics such as inspiring, enthralling, gripping. popular alternative
- moving and breathtaking
- moving and exciting
- impressive and breathtaking
- impressive and exciting
- sensational and breathtaking
- sensational and exciting
- wonderful and breathtaking
- wonderful and exciting
- interesting and breathtaking
- interesting and exciting
- stimulating and breathtaking
- stimulating and exciting
- spectacular and breathtaking
- spectacular and exciting
Both words in one sentence
- After many breathtaking and exciting adventures, encounters with kind and evil people, the dog dies a miserable death just before his master finds him.
Source: Downer Ending / Literature
Cite this Source
Exciting and Breathtaking. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 12, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/exciting
Breathtaking & Exciting. N.p., 2016. Web. 12 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/exciting>.
Exciting or Breathtaking. 2016. Accessed August 12, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/exciting.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "breathtaking" and "exciting" have occurred on timeline