Breathtaking and Thrilling
Similar meaning words
Breathtaking adjective - Causing great emotional or mental stimulation.
Usage example: a truly breathtaking view of the majestic waterfall
Thrilling adjective - Causing great emotional or mental stimulation.
Usage example: a thrilling adventure movie
Breathtaking is a synonym for thrilling in exciting topic. You can use "Breathtaking" instead an adjective "Thrilling", if it concerns topics such as enthralling, exhilarating. popular alternative
- moving and breathtaking
- moving and thrilling
- magnificent and breathtaking
- magnificent and thrilling
- sensational and breathtaking
- sensational and thrilling
- staggering and breathtaking
- staggering and thrilling
- stimulating and breathtaking
- stimulating and thrilling
- exciting and breathtaking
- exciting and thrilling
- spectacular and breathtaking
- spectacular and thrilling
Cite this Source
Thrilling and Breathtaking. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/thrilling
Breathtaking & Thrilling. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/thrilling>.
Thrilling or Breathtaking. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/thrilling.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "breathtaking" and "thrilling" have occurred on timeline