Construction noun - Something put together by arranging or connecting an array of parts.
Buildings and construction are semantically related. Sometimes you can replace term "Buildings" with "Construction", this nouns are similar.
- assembly and buildings
- assembly and construction
- installation and buildings
- installation and construction
- pile and buildings
- pile and construction
- establishment and buildings
- establishment and construction
- structure and buildings
- structure and construction
- house and buildings
- house and construction
- development and buildings
- development and construction
Both words in one sentence
- This is illustrated by shots of construction, of lots of apartment buildings being thrown up, of a nuclear plant being constructed, protesters at the nuclear plant, and the construction of a museum.
Source: Western Animation / Crac
- The Marathon game speed in Civilization IV helped to ever so slightly mitigate this by reducing the number of years that pass per turn, increasing the construction cost of buildings more than it increased the construction cost of new units, and keeping unit movement the same.
Source: Ridiculously Fast Construction
- On a construction level, they will be easier to build that kilometer tall buildings.
Source: Analysis / Arcology
Cite this Source
Construction and Buildings. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 28, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/buildings/construction
Buildings & Construction. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/buildings/construction>.
Construction or Buildings. 2016. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/buildings/construction.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "buildings" and "construction" have occurred on timeline