Carelessness noun - Failure to take the care that a cautious person usually takes.
Thoughtlessness is a synonym for carelessness in rashness topic. In some cases you can use "Thoughtlessness" instead a noun "Carelessness", when it comes to topics like negligence, careful, inattention, gaffe. popular alternative
Thoughtlessness noun - The trait of not thinking carefully before acting.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Thoughtlessness
Carelessness is a synonym for thoughtlessness in rashness topic. You can use "Carelessness" instead a noun "Thoughtlessness", if it concerns topics such as careful, gaffe, recklessness, heedlessness. popular alternative
- impetuosity and carelessness
- impetuosity and thoughtlessness
- oversight and carelessness
- oversight and thoughtlessness
- negligence and carelessness
- negligence and thoughtlessness
- disregard and carelessness
- disregard and thoughtlessness
- neglect and carelessness
- neglect and thoughtlessness
- laxity and carelessness
- laxity and thoughtlessness
- dereliction and carelessness
- dereliction and thoughtlessness
Both words in one sentence
- This is more evident in illustrated or animated media, where aircraft are depicted with unspeakable levels of carelessness and thoughtlessnesseven when everything else is depicted in a realistic and accurate manner.
Source: Just Plane Wrong
Cite this Source
Thoughtlessness and Carelessness. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/carelessness/thoughtlessness
Carelessness & Thoughtlessness. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/carelessness/thoughtlessness>.
Thoughtlessness or Carelessness. 2016. Accessed December 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/carelessness/thoughtlessness.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "carelessness" and "thoughtlessness" have occurred on timeline