Confusion noun - A state of mental uncertainty.
Usage example: the farmer's driving directions to the fairground just left us in total confusion
Embarrassment is a synonym for confusion in pain topic. In some cases you can use "Embarrassment" instead a noun "Confusion", when it comes to topics like perplexity, abashment, disconcertion, disorientation. popular alternative
Embarrassment noun - The emotional state of being made self-consciously uncomfortable.
Usage example: experienced the great embarrassment of tripping while on stage
Confusion is a synonym for embarrassment in disturbance topic. You can use "Confusion" instead a noun "Embarrassment", if it concerns topics such as pain, humiliation, perplexity, discomposure. popular alternative
- disturbance and confusion
- disturbance and embarrassment
- trouble and confusion
- trouble and embarrassment
- agitation and confusion
- agitation and embarrassment
- distress and confusion
- distress and embarrassment
- difficulty and confusion
- difficulty and embarrassment
- mess and confusion
- mess and embarrassment
- perturbation and confusion
- perturbation and embarrassment
How words are described
|complete||complete confusion||complete embarrassment|
|utter||utter confusion||utter embarrassment|
|mild||mild confusion||mild embarrassment|
|initial||initial confusion||initial embarrassment|
|Other adjectives: endless, considerable, genuine, sheer, constant, severe, massive, extreme, great, little, slight, absolute, potential, major, general, possible, mutual, further, extra, significant, added, ensuing.|
Both words in one sentence
- Tails gets hit on by multiple characters, much to his confusion and embarrassment.
- Tails gets hit upon my multiple characters, much to his confusion and embarrassment.
Source: Chick Magnet
- Nostalgia Critic then shames them for believing him and following through on his inane orders, openly stating that he hopes their embarrassment and confusion will buy him enough time to make his escape.
Cite this Source
Embarrassment and Confusion. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/confusion/embarrassment
Confusion & Embarrassment. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/confusion/embarrassment>.
Embarrassment or Confusion. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/confusion/embarrassment.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "confusion" and "embarrassment" have occurred on timeline