Consider verb - To think of in a particular way.
Investigate is a synonym for consider in examine topic. In some cases you can use "Investigate" instead a verb "Consider".
Investigate verb - To search through or into.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Investigate
Consider is a synonym for investigate in examine topic. You can use "Consider" instead a verb "Investigate", if it concerns topics such as inspect, check into thoroughly.
- study and consider
- study and investigate
- appraise and consider
- appraise and investigate
- observe and consider
- observe and investigate
- deal with and consider
- deal with and investigate
- look and consider
- look and investigate
- look at and consider
- look at and investigate
- contemplate and consider
- contemplate and investigate
Both words in one sentence
- He does not consider that it is forbidden except under the most dire circumstances and so does not investigate who could have gotten to the dead man's gear.
Source: Honor Before Reason / Literature
- They have to consider the worst, and investigate a pederast that a witness said she saw near the crime scene.
Source: Series / Murdoch Mysteries
- Even after losing an aircraft carrier (and everybody on it), the kid's hometown being quarantined, and the governor of California making an official speech about how the aliens are invading the world, they simply consider this as a hoax and don't bother investigate.
Source: Militaries Are Useless
Cite this Source
Investigate and Consider. (2016). Retrieved 2023, February 01, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/consider/investigate
Consider & Investigate. N.p., 2016. Web. 01 Feb. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/consider/investigate>.
Investigate or Consider. 2016. Accessed February 01, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/consider/investigate.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "consider" and "investigate" have occurred on timeline