Cybernetics and Robotics
Cybernetics noun - Biology) the field of science concerned with processes of communication and control (especially the comparison of these processes in biological and artificial systems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Cybernetics
Robotics and cybernetics are semantically related In some cases you can use "Robotics" instead a noun "Cybernetics".
Nearby Word: cybernetic
Robotics noun - The area of AI concerned with the practical use of robots.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Robotics
Cybernetics and robotics are semantically related in study of computers topic. You can use "Cybernetics" instead a noun "Robotics".
- machinery and cybernetics
- machinery and robotics
- automation and cybernetics
- automation and robotics
- programming and cybernetics
- programming and robotics
- natural language processing and cybernetics
- natural language processing and robotics
- information technology and cybernetics
- information technology and robotics
- artificial intelligence and cybernetics
- artificial intelligence and robotics
- data processing and cybernetics
- data processing and robotics
Both words in one sentence
- Cybernetics and robotics are also relatively advanced; Bob Sakamoto was a cybernetics salesman prior to the events of the book.
- Mage: The Ascension from the Old World of Darkness included Iteration X, "mages" who could do impossible things with cybernetics and robotics.
- Flesh Versus Steel: The dynamic going on with Supremacy (which prefers cybernetics and robotics) and Harmony (which uses genetic engineering and controlling alien lifeforms).
Cite this Source
Robotics and Cybernetics. (2016). Retrieved 2023, May 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/cybernetics/robotics
Cybernetics & Robotics. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 May. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/cybernetics/robotics>.
Robotics or Cybernetics. 2016. Accessed May 29, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/cybernetics/robotics.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "cybernetics" and "robotics" have occurred on timeline