Rendition noun - A presentation of an artistic work (as a piece of music) from a particular point of view.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Rendition
Depiction is a synonym for rendition in performance topic. You can use "Depiction" instead a noun "Rendition", if it concerns topics such as description, explanation.
- impression and depiction
- impression and rendition
- performance and depiction
- performance and rendition
- sketch and depiction
- sketch and rendition
- image and depiction
- image and rendition
- picture and depiction
- picture and rendition
- account and depiction
- account and rendition
- report and depiction
- report and rendition
How words are described
|good||good depiction||good rendition|
|detailed||detailed depiction||detailed rendition|
|perfect||perfect depiction||perfect rendition|
|complete||complete depiction||complete rendition|
|Other adjectives: standard, original, accurate, popular, faithful, artistic, animated, famous, dramatic, traditional, graphic, exaggerated, literal, realistic, modern, darker.|
Both words in one sentence
- R. Crumb's recent rendition of the Book of Genesis includes a unique and detailed depiction of every single "Begat" in the entire book.
Source: Cast of Snowflakes
- Hilariously, at the end of Girl who Cried Gnome an artist's rendition of the "hero who saved the little girl" shows that they saw through the disguise, but still thought he was human as the depiction shows a normal human face peeking out of the costume's mouth.
Source: Western Animation / Invader Zim
- This is possibly justified in that the trial takes place not in England but in Shakespeare's idealistic rendition of Venice, whose primary function is to serve as an exotic setting rather than a factual depiction of the city and its people.
Source: Hollywood Law
Cite this Source
Rendition and Depiction. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/depiction/rendition
Depiction & Rendition. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/depiction/rendition>.
Rendition or Depiction. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/depiction/rendition.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "depiction" and "rendition" have occurred on timeline