Disgusting adjective - Causing intense displeasure, disgust, or resentment.
Unappetizing and disgusting are semantically related. in revolting topic. In some cases you can use "Unappetizing" instead an adjective "Disgusting".
- gross and disgusting
- gross and unappetizing
- obnoxious and disgusting
- obnoxious and unappetizing
- repulsive and disgusting
- repulsive and unappetizing
- foul and disgusting
- foul and unappetizing
- unpleasant and disgusting
- unpleasant and unappetizing
- loathsome and disgusting
- loathsome and unappetizing
- offensive and disgusting
- offensive and unappetizing
Both words in one sentence
- Heffer Wolf on Rocko's Modern Life is a variation: while the meal he cooks for himself and Rocko in one episode tastes decent enough, it looks disgusting, is made from thoroughly unappetizing ingredients, and actually tries to crawl away from his plate at one point.
Source: Lethal Chef / Western Animation
Cite this Source
Unappetizing and Disgusting. (2016). Retrieved 2023, September 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/disgusting/unappetizing
Disgusting & Unappetizing. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Sep. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/disgusting/unappetizing>.
Unappetizing or Disgusting. 2016. Accessed September 27, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/disgusting/unappetizing.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "disgusting" and "unappetizing" have occurred on timeline