Dramatis personae and Players
Dramatis personae noun - The actors in a play.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Dramatis personae
Players and dramatis personae are semantically related. in actors in performance topic. In some cases you can use "Players" instead a noun phrase "Dramatis personae".
Dramatis personae and players are semantically related. You can use "Dramatis personae" instead a noun "Players". popular alternative
- company and dramatis personae
- company and players
- cast and dramatis personae
- cast and players
- team and dramatis personae
- team and players
- troupe and dramatis personae
- troupe and players
- parts and dramatis personae
- parts and players
- list and dramatis personae
- list and players
- characters and dramatis personae
- characters and players
Both terms in one sentence
- A sign that a show is a Two for One Show is having full lists of Dramatis Personae for both the Show Within a Show and its frame (with a large overlap in the names of the Real Life players, of course).
Source: Two For One Show
Cite this Source
Players and Dramatis personae. (2016). Retrieved 2023, March 25, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/dramatis_personae/players
Dramatis personae & Players. N.p., 2016. Web. 25 Mar. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/dramatis_personae/players>.
Players or Dramatis personae. 2016. Accessed March 25, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/dramatis_personae/players.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "dramatis personae" and "players" have occurred on timeline