Electronic components and Mechanization
Mechanization noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Mechanization
Electronic components and mechanization are semantically related in electronics topic. You can use "Electronic components" instead a noun "Mechanization".
- electronics and electronic components
- electronics and mechanization
- machinery and electronic components
- machinery and mechanization
- industrialization and electronic components
- industrialization and mechanization
- automation and electronic components
- automation and mechanization
- applied science and electronic components
- applied science and mechanization
- mechanisation and electronic components
- mechanisation and mechanization
- computerization and electronic components
- computerization and mechanization
Cite this Source
Mechanization and Electronic components. (2016). Retrieved 2022, September 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/electronic_components/mechanization
Electronic components & Mechanization. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Sep. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/electronic_components/mechanization>.
Mechanization or Electronic components. 2016. Accessed September 27, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/electronic_components/mechanization.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "electronic components" and "mechanization" have occurred on timeline