Electronics and Industrial science
Electronics noun - The branch of physics that deals with the emission and effects of electrons and with the use of electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Electronics
Industrial science and electronics are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Industrial science" instead a noun "Electronics".
- science and electronics
- science and industrial science
- machinery and electronics
- machinery and industrial science
- automation and electronics
- automation and industrial science
- applied science and electronics
- applied science and industrial science
- mechanization and electronics
- mechanization and industrial science
- high tech and electronics
- high tech and industrial science
- mechanics and electronics
- mechanics and industrial science
Cite this Source
Industrial science and Electronics. (2016). Retrieved 2022, October 02, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/electronics/industrial_science
Electronics & Industrial science. N.p., 2016. Web. 02 Oct. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/electronics/industrial_science>.
Industrial science or Electronics. 2016. Accessed October 02, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/electronics/industrial_science.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "electronics" and "industrial science" have occurred on timeline