Emptiness noun - The quality of being valueless or futile.
Worthlessness and emptiness are semantically related. in futility topic. In some cases you can use "Worthlessness" instead a noun "Emptiness", when it comes to topics like meaninglessness.
- vanity and emptiness
- vanity and worthlessness
- inanity and emptiness
- inanity and worthlessness
- barrenness and emptiness
- barrenness and worthlessness
- triviality and emptiness
- triviality and worthlessness
- insignificance and emptiness
- insignificance and worthlessness
- nothingness and emptiness
- nothingness and worthlessness
- senselessness and emptiness
- senselessness and worthlessness
Both words in one sentence
- Vanessa's name is derived from the Latin word "Vanitas", which means among other things Vanity, Worthlessness, Emptiness, and Nothingness.
Source: Disney / The Little Mermaid
Cite this Source
Worthlessness and Emptiness. (2016). Retrieved 2022, September 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/emptiness/worthlessness
Emptiness & Worthlessness. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 Sep. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/emptiness/worthlessness>.
Worthlessness or Emptiness. 2016. Accessed September 29, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/emptiness/worthlessness.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "emptiness" and "worthlessness" have occurred on timeline