Fortunately adverb - By good fortune.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Fortunately
Happily is a synonym for fortunately in luckily topic. In some cases you can use "Happily" instead an adverb "Fortunately", when it comes to topics like efficiently, gratefully, thankfully. popular alternative
Nearby Word: fortunate
Happily adverb - In a cheerful or happy manner.
Fortunately is a synonym for happily in efficiently topic. You can use "Fortunately" instead an adverb "Happily", if it concerns topics such as luckily, gratefully, thankfully, successfully. popular alternative
- well and fortunately
- well and happily
- appropriately and fortunately
- appropriately and happily
- auspiciously and fortunately
- auspiciously and happily
- freely and fortunately
- freely and happily
- readily and fortunately
- readily and happily
- opportunely and fortunately
- opportunely and happily
- favorably and fortunately
- favorably and happily
Both words in one sentence
- Fortunately it turned out that the movies instead made them popular, and they happily accepted jobs as actors in more monster movies.
Source: Monster Mash
- Fortunately, two of the scenarios (The Magma Stone and the Dimensional Rift Garbodor) can end more happily, but you have to take additional steps first.
- Fortunately, that book ends happily when General Colonel Alekseyev refuses to help unleash Mnogo Nukes after the Red Army fails to make progress.
Source: From Bad To Worse / Literature
Cite this Source
Happily and Fortunately. (2016). Retrieved 2022, September 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/fortunately/happily
Fortunately & Happily. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 Sep. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/fortunately/happily>.
Happily or Fortunately. 2016. Accessed September 29, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/fortunately/happily.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "fortunately" and "happily" have occurred on timeline