Happening noun - An exciting or noteworthy event that one experiences firsthand.
Incidents and happening are semantically related In some cases you can replace term "Incidents" with "Happening", this nouns are similar.
- experience and happening
- experience and incidents
- occurrence and happening
- occurrence and incidents
- business and happening
- business and incidents
- action and happening
- action and incidents
- event and happening
- event and incidents
- matter and happening
- matter and incidents
- circumstance and happening
- circumstance and incidents
Both words in one sentence
- However, the Season Finale of Season Five shows the Losties attempting to detonate a bomb in an electro-magnetic well in order to prevent any of the incidents on the island from ever happening.
Source: Red Herring
- The Titans were (temporarily) mostly broken up after incidents involving or happening roughly around the time of Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- After a series of incidents where he was made cognizant of how bad an idea that was, he began to seek out someone who could help him prevent one of those "smaller" crimes from happening each day.
Source: The Atoner
Cite this Source
Incidents and Happening. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 26, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/happening/incidents
Happening & Incidents. N.p., 2016. Web. 26 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/happening/incidents>.
Incidents or Happening. 2016. Accessed June 26, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/happening/incidents.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "happening" and "incidents" have occurred on timeline