High-powered and Influential
Influential adjective - Having great power or influence.
Usage example: a particularly influential politician got the team a new ballpark
High-powered and influential are semantically related. You can use "High-powered" instead an adjective "Influential".
- notable and high-powered
- notable and influential
- prominent and high-powered
- prominent and influential
- forceful and high-powered
- forceful and influential
- effective and high-powered
- effective and influential
- strong and high-powered
- strong and influential
- authoritative and high-powered
- authoritative and influential
- powerful and high-powered
- powerful and influential
Cite this Source
Influential and High-powered. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 12, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/high-powered/influential
High-powered & Influential. N.p., 2016. Web. 12 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/high-powered/influential>.
Influential or High-powered. 2016. Accessed August 12, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/high-powered/influential.