High tech and Industrial science
High tech noun - Highly advanced technological development (especially in electronics).
- technology and high tech
- technology and industrial science
- electronics and high tech
- electronics and industrial science
- machinery and high tech
- machinery and industrial science
- automation and high tech
- automation and industrial science
- applied science and high tech
- applied science and industrial science
- mechanization and high tech
- mechanization and industrial science
- mechanisation and high tech
- mechanisation and industrial science
Cite this Source
Industrial science and High tech. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 10, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/high_tech/industrial_science
High tech & Industrial science. N.p., 2016. Web. 10 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/high_tech/industrial_science>.
Industrial science or High tech. 2016. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/high_tech/industrial_science.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "high tech" and "industrial science" have occurred on timeline