Ideal noun - Someone of such unequaled perfection as to deserve imitation.
Usage example: she's our ideal of the concerned, caring physician
Role model and ideal are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Role model" instead a noun "Ideal".
- model and ideal
- model and role model
- perfection and ideal
- perfection and role model
- epitome and ideal
- epitome and role model
- quintessence and ideal
- quintessence and role model
- pattern and ideal
- pattern and role model
- standard and ideal
- standard and role model
- prototype and ideal
- prototype and role model
Both terms in one sentence
- Plus the Abliar, the royal family, are in a sense the living role model of the Abh ideal.
Source: Light Novel / Crest of the Stars
- Ironically, Eleanor ends up choosing Delta as her role model, and will emulate his sense of ethics completely, which is Sofia Lamb's ideal vision of a "utopian": someone who can follow her ideals much better than she can, and then evolve those ideals to the next level.
- He's a loudmouth who swears a lot and isn't really an ideal role model, but he is also reporter working to get local atrocities known and to bring peace to the land.
Source: Film / Red Scorpion
Cite this Source
Role model and Ideal. (2016). Retrieved 2023, January 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/ideal/role_model
Ideal & Role model. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Jan. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/ideal/role_model>.
Role model or Ideal. 2016. Accessed January 27, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/ideal/role_model.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "ideal" and "role model" have occurred on timeline