Inadequacy noun - A falling short of an essential or desirable amount or number.
Worthlessness and inadequacy are semantically related In some cases you can use "Worthlessness" instead a noun "Inadequacy".
- weakness and inadequacy
- weakness and worthlessness
- deficiency and inadequacy
- deficiency and worthlessness
- absence and inadequacy
- absence and worthlessness
- insignificance and inadequacy
- insignificance and worthlessness
- mediocrity and inadequacy
- mediocrity and worthlessness
- uselessness and inadequacy
- uselessness and worthlessness
- imperfection and inadequacy
- imperfection and worthlessness
Both words in one sentence
- HERZ: All of Asukas bluster, bravado and arrogance were a mask to hide her feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness.
Source: Inferiority Superiority Complex
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: All of Asukas bluster, bravado and arrogance were a mask to hide her feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness.
Source: Fanfic / HERZ
Cite this Source
Worthlessness and Inadequacy. (2016). Retrieved 2022, September 30, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/inadequacy/worthlessness
Inadequacy & Worthlessness. N.p., 2016. Web. 30 Sep. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/inadequacy/worthlessness>.
Worthlessness or Inadequacy. 2016. Accessed September 30, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/inadequacy/worthlessness.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "inadequacy" and "worthlessness" have occurred on timeline