Inadvertent and Unpremeditated
Similar meaning words
Inadvertent adjective - Happening by chance.
Usage example: an inadvertent encounter with a rattlesnake in the brush
Unpremeditated is a synonym for inadvertent in unintentional topic. In some cases you can use "Unpremeditated" instead an adjective "Inadvertent", when it comes to topics like accidental. popular alternative
Unpremeditated adjective - Happening by chance.
Usage example: an unpremeditated encounter with an old boyfriend
- impulsive and inadvertent
- impulsive and unpremeditated
- involuntary and inadvertent
- involuntary and unpremeditated
- chance and inadvertent
- chance and unpremeditated
- thoughtless and inadvertent
- thoughtless and unpremeditated
- careless and inadvertent
- careless and unpremeditated
- spontaneous and inadvertent
- spontaneous and unpremeditated
- instinctive and inadvertent
- instinctive and unpremeditated
Cite this Source
Unpremeditated and Inadvertent. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 26, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/inadvertent/unpremeditated
Inadvertent & Unpremeditated. N.p., 2016. Web. 26 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/inadvertent/unpremeditated>.
Unpremeditated or Inadvertent. 2016. Accessed June 26, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/inadvertent/unpremeditated.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "inadvertent" and "unpremeditated" have occurred on timeline