Industrial science and Mechanization
Mechanization noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Mechanization
Industrial science and mechanization are semantically related in electronics topic. You can use "Industrial science" instead a noun "Mechanization".
- technology and industrial science
- technology and mechanization
- science and industrial science
- science and mechanization
- electronics and industrial science
- electronics and mechanization
- machinery and industrial science
- machinery and mechanization
- industrialization and industrial science
- industrialization and mechanization
- automation and industrial science
- automation and mechanization
- applied science and industrial science
- applied science and mechanization
Cite this Source
Mechanization and Industrial science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 10, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/industrial_science/mechanization
Industrial science & Mechanization. N.p., 2016. Web. 10 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/industrial_science/mechanization>.
Mechanization or Industrial science. 2016. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/industrial_science/mechanization.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "industrial science" and "mechanization" have occurred on timeline