Industrialization and Presetting
Industrialization noun - The development of industry on an extensive scale.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Industrialization
Presetting and industrialization are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Presetting" instead a noun "Industrialization".
- science and industrialization
- science and presetting
- electronics and industrialization
- electronics and presetting
- machinery and industrialization
- machinery and presetting
- automation and industrialization
- automation and presetting
- mechanization and industrialization
- mechanization and presetting
- mechanisation and industrialization
- mechanisation and presetting
- programming and industrialization
- programming and presetting
Cite this Source
Presetting and Industrialization. (2016). Retrieved 2023, September 25, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/industrialization/presetting
Industrialization & Presetting. N.p., 2016. Web. 25 Sep. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/industrialization/presetting>.
Presetting or Industrialization. 2016. Accessed September 25, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/industrialization/presetting.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "industrialization" and "presetting" have occurred on timeline