Inquisitive and Questioning
Similar meaning words
Inquisitive adjective - Interested in what is not one's own business.
Usage example: an inquisitive woman who tends to everybody's business but her own
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Inquisitive
Questioning is a synonym for inquisitive in curious topic. In some cases you can use "Questioning" instead an adjective "Inquisitive", when it comes to topics like investigate, enquiring. popular alternative
Questioning adjective - Inclined to doubt or question claims.
Usage example: a naturally questioning person, she demands rock-solid proof before she believes anything
Inquisitive is a synonym for questioning in investigate topic. You can use "Inquisitive" instead an adjective "Questioning". popular alternative
- intrusive and inquisitive
- intrusive and questioning
- searching and inquisitive
- searching and questioning
- speculative and inquisitive
- speculative and questioning
- incredulous and inquisitive
- incredulous and questioning
- curious and inquisitive
- curious and questioning
- analytical and inquisitive
- analytical and questioning
- quizzical and inquisitive
- quizzical and questioning
Cite this Source
Questioning and Inquisitive. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 28, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/inquisitive/questioning
Inquisitive & Questioning. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/inquisitive/questioning>.
Questioning or Inquisitive. 2016. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/inquisitive/questioning.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "inquisitive" and "questioning" have occurred on timeline