Machine control and Programming
Programming and machine control are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Programming" instead a noun phrase "Machine control".
Programming noun - Setting an order and time for planned events.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Programming
Machine control and programming are semantically related. Sometimes you can use "Machine control" instead a noun "Programming".
Nearby Words: programme, programmed, programmer, programmable
- science and machine control
- science and programming
- electronics and machine control
- electronics and programming
- machinery and machine control
- machinery and programming
- industrialization and machine control
- industrialization and programming
- automation and machine control
- automation and programming
- applied science and machine control
- applied science and programming
- mechanization and machine control
- mechanization and programming
Cite this Source
Programming and Machine control. (2016). Retrieved 2023, May 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/machine_control/programming
Machine control & Programming. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 May. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/machine_control/programming>.
Programming or Machine control. 2016. Accessed May 29, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/machine_control/programming.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "machine control" and "programming" have occurred on timeline