Mechanisation and Scientific know-how
Mechanisation noun - The act of implementing the control of equipment with advanced technology; usually involving electronic hardware.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Mechanisation
- science and mechanisation
- science and scientific know-how
- electronics and mechanisation
- electronics and scientific know-how
- machinery and mechanisation
- machinery and scientific know-how
- industrialization and mechanisation
- industrialization and scientific know-how
- automation and mechanisation
- automation and scientific know-how
- applied science and mechanisation
- applied science and scientific know-how
- mechanization and mechanisation
- mechanization and scientific know-how
Cite this Source
Scientific know-how and Mechanisation. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 03, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanisation/scientific_know-how
Mechanisation & Scientific know-how. N.p., 2016. Web. 03 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanisation/scientific_know-how>.
Scientific know-how or Mechanisation. 2016. Accessed December 03, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanisation/scientific_know-how.