Undercover agent noun - (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Undercover agent
- agent and mole
- agent and undercover agent
- plant and mole
- plant and undercover agent
- spook and mole
- spook and undercover agent
- operative and mole
- operative and undercover agent
- snoop and mole
- snoop and undercover agent
- lookout and mole
- lookout and undercover agent
- scout and mole
- scout and undercover agent
Both terms in one sentence
- Reverse Mole: In the end, the parrot is revealed to be an undercover agent working for the Yansaccans.
Source: Video Game / Starship Titanic
- Crowder knows that the building is empty due to a remodel, which causes him to suspect the recruit might be an undercover agent; the government might view the destruction of an empty building as an acceptable sacrifice in exchange for having a mole in the gang.
Source: Conveniently Empty Building
Cite this Source
Undercover agent and Mole. (2016). Retrieved 2023, February 02, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/mole/undercover_agent
Mole & Undercover agent. N.p., 2016. Web. 02 Feb. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/mole/undercover_agent>.
Undercover agent or Mole. 2016. Accessed February 02, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/mole/undercover_agent.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "mole" and "undercover agent" have occurred on timeline