Narcissistic adjective - Overly concerned with one's own desires, needs, or interests.
Usage example: trying to raise the social consciousness of the normally narcissistic Hollywood community
Selfish is a synonym for narcissistic. In some cases you can use "Selfish" instead an adjective "Narcissistic". popular alternative
Selfish adjective - Overly concerned with one's own desires, needs, or interests.
Usage example: a selfish desire to succeed at the expense of others
Narcissistic is a synonym for selfish in thinking only of oneself topic. You can use "Narcissistic" instead an adjective "Selfish". popular alternative
- greedy and narcissistic
- greedy and selfish
- self-important and narcissistic
- self-important and selfish
- conceited and narcissistic
- conceited and selfish
- egotistic and narcissistic
- egotistic and selfish
- vain and narcissistic
- vain and selfish
- stingy and narcissistic
- stingy and selfish
- egotistical and narcissistic
- egotistical and selfish
Both words in one sentence
- Though he frequently comes across as selfish and narcissistic, he's willing to go to extraordinary lengths for his friends and family.
- Part of what makes BoJack such a tragic character is how, for all of his Character Development, he continues to be selfish and narcissistic.
- Zapp Brannigan is utterly selfish and narcissistic, and not even in an endearing way like Bender.
Source: Comedic Sociopathy
Cite this Source
Selfish and Narcissistic. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/narcissistic/selfish
Narcissistic & Selfish. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/narcissistic/selfish>.
Selfish or Narcissistic. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/narcissistic/selfish.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "narcissistic" and "selfish" have occurred on timeline