Nonconformist adjective - Deviating from commonly accepted beliefs or practices.
Rebel is a synonym for nonconformist in dissenter topic. In some cases you can use "Rebel" instead the word "Nonconformist" as a noun or an adjective, when it comes to topics like objector, revolutionary, beliefs, believe as most do. popular alternative
Nearby Word: nonconformity
Rebel adjective - Given to resisting authority or another's control.
Usage example: today's rebel chefs feel free to ignore the dictates of classic French cuisine
Nonconformist is a synonym for rebel in objector topic. You can use "Nonconformist" instead the word "Rebel" as a noun or an adjective, if it concerns topics such as revolutionary, dissenter, person who does not obey. popular alternative
Nearby Word: rebelled
- renegade and nonconformist
- renegade and rebel
- recalcitrant and nonconformist
- recalcitrant and rebel
- insubordinate and nonconformist
- insubordinate and rebel
- radical and nonconformist
- radical and rebel
- dissident and nonconformist
- dissident and rebel
- revolutionary and nonconformist
- revolutionary and rebel
- maverick and nonconformist
- maverick and rebel
How words are described
|old||old nonconformist||old rebel|
Both words in one sentence
- She had a crush on Will who was if not strictly speaking bad a rebel and nonconformist (for example he appreciates her giving him rats as a present).
Source: Series / Young Dracula
- The Doctor is very much an exception, being more of a Chaotic Good rebel and nonconformist, whom his people barely tolerate (though they sometimes need his help).
Source: Planet of Hats
- Of course, Chiana, the Nebari we see the most of, is a nonconformist rebel who actively rejects her species' values.
Source: Most Writers Are Human
Cite this Source
Rebel and Nonconformist. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 02, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/nonconformist/rebel
Nonconformist & Rebel. N.p., 2016. Web. 02 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/nonconformist/rebel>.
Rebel or Nonconformist. 2016. Accessed December 02, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/nonconformist/rebel.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "nonconformist" and "rebel" have occurred on timeline