On the surface
- seeming and on the surface
- seeming and seemingly
- apparent and on the surface
- apparent and seemingly
- officially and on the surface
- officially and seemingly
- apparently and on the surface
- apparently and seemingly
- supposedly and on the surface
- supposedly and seemingly
- ostensibly and on the surface
- ostensibly and seemingly
- evidently and on the surface
- evidently and seemingly
Both terms in one sentence
- Seemingly simple to use on the surface... But it has secrets, hidden abilities, glitches, and occasionally, a mind of its own.
Source: Black Box
- Uncanny Village A seemingly idyllic small town isn't quite what it appears on the surface.
- Even though he seemingly handles it well on the surface throughout the next several episodes, he eventually admits to Ted that he was initially angry and deeply hurt by her decision.
Source: Heroic BSOD / Live-Action TV
Cite this Source
Seemingly and On the surface. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 12, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/on_the_surface/seemingly
On the surface & Seemingly. N.p., 2016. Web. 12 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/on_the_surface/seemingly>.
Seemingly or On the surface. 2016. Accessed August 12, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/on_the_surface/seemingly.