Psychological adjective - Of or relating to the mind.
Subconscious is a synonym for psychological in imaginary topic. In some cases you can use "Subconscious" instead an adjective "Psychological", when it comes to topics like in the mind, psychosomatic, concerning the mind.
- emotional and psychological
- emotional and subconscious
- rational and psychological
- rational and subconscious
- intimate and psychological
- intimate and subconscious
- interior and psychological
- interior and subconscious
- intellectual and psychological
- intellectual and subconscious
- innate and psychological
- innate and subconscious
- inner and psychological
- inner and subconscious
Both words in one sentence
- The only weaknesses he has are purely psychological ones: his obsession with Death and his subconscious self-defeatism.
Source: Superpower Lottery
- Bloodless Carnage: The creators of the film wanted it to focus on psychological horror and subconscious anxiety, thus, not a single drop of blood is ever shown on camera.
Source: Film / Ranger Rick
- Saying they "believe" in daemons would be true but misleading — a lot of daemians haven't even read the books, and most just think of their daemon as sort of grownup version of an Imaginary Friend and a useful psychological tool for getting in touch with your subconscious.
Source: Daydream Believer
Cite this Source
Subconscious and Psychological. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/psychological/subconscious
Psychological & Subconscious. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/psychological/subconscious>.
Subconscious or Psychological. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/psychological/subconscious.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "psychological" and "subconscious" have occurred on timeline