Rendition noun - A presentation of an artistic work (as a piece of music) from a particular point of view.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Rendition
Translation is a synonym for rendition in explanation topic. In some cases you can use "Translation" instead a noun "Rendition", when it comes to topics like reading. popular alternative
Translation noun - An instance of expressing something in different words.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Translation
Rendition is a synonym for translation in reading topic. You can use "Rendition" instead a noun "Translation", if it concerns topics such as rendering, rewording. popular alternative
- construction and rendition
- construction and translation
- performance and rendition
- performance and translation
- adaptation and rendition
- adaptation and translation
- transfer and rendition
- transfer and translation
- delivery and rendition
- delivery and translation
- commentary and rendition
- commentary and translation
- explanation and rendition
- explanation and translation
How words are described
|good||good rendition||good translation|
|full||full rendition||full translation|
|particular||particular rendition||particular translation|
|perfect||perfect rendition||perfect translation|
|Other adjectives: complete, original, accurate, simple, poor, popular, faithful, bad, horrible, new, hilarious, different, literal, modern.|
Both words in one sentence
- He completely loses it upon reading the Translation Trainwreck rendition of famous violin maker names.
Source: Web Video / Stuart Ashen
- Tactful Translation: When Hisao acts as an interpreter during one of Shizune's and Lilly's fights, his rendition of Shizune's side is much more... diplomatic than she intended.
Source: Visual Novel / Katawa Shoujo
- In 2011, Nozomi Entertainment released it on DVD as Sound of the Sky, the English translation of the series title.At a young age, Kanata was inspired by a trumpeter's rendition of "Amazing Grace", and thereafter, decided to become a bugler.
Source: Anime / Sound of the Sky
Cite this Source
Translation and Rendition. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 10, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/rendition/translation
Rendition & Translation. N.p., 2016. Web. 10 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/rendition/translation>.
Translation or Rendition. 2016. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/rendition/translation.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "rendition" and "translation" have occurred on timeline