Responsible adjective - Being the one who must meet an obligation or suffer the consequences for failing to do so.
Sensible is a synonym for responsible in trustworthy topic. In some cases you can use "Sensible" instead an adjective "Responsible".
Sensible adjective - Able to be perceived by a sense or by the mind.
Responsible is a synonym for sensible in practical topic. You can use "Responsible" instead an adjective "Sensible".
- rational and responsible
- rational and sensible
- attentive and responsible
- attentive and sensible
- conscious and responsible
- conscious and sensible
- good and responsible
- good and sensible
- sound and responsible
- sound and sensible
- solid and responsible
- solid and sensible
- thoughtful and responsible
- thoughtful and sensible
Both words in one sentence
- One commercial accidentally parodied this, showing a car being driven through a fairly typical subdivision, at a safe speed and in a sensible and responsible manner.
Source: Don't Try This at Home
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin': Despite their mixed results with their schooling, the Woodbury kids are generally sensible and responsible.
Source: Literature / Woodbury Pony Club
- In short, Isaac goes from leader to vague and irresponsible while Garrett changes from irresponsible to responsible and sensible.
Source: Same Character, but Different
Cite this Source
Sensible and Responsible. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/responsible/sensible
Responsible & Sensible. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/responsible/sensible>.
Sensible or Responsible. 2016. Accessed June 27, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/responsible/sensible.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "responsible" and "sensible" have occurred on timeline