Robotics and Telecommunications
Robotics noun - The area of AI concerned with the practical use of robots.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Robotics
Telecommunications and robotics are semantically related in electronics topic. In some cases you can use "Telecommunications" instead a noun "Robotics".
Robotics and telecommunications are semantically related in electronics topic. You can use "Robotics" instead a noun "Telecommunications".
- machinery and robotics
- machinery and telecommunications
- automation and robotics
- automation and telecommunications
- applied science and robotics
- applied science and telecommunications
- mechanization and robotics
- mechanization and telecommunications
- programming and robotics
- programming and telecommunications
- natural language processing and robotics
- natural language processing and telecommunications
- high tech and robotics
- high tech and telecommunications
Cite this Source
Telecommunications and Robotics. (2016). Retrieved 2023, March 28, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotics/telecommunications
Robotics & Telecommunications. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Mar. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotics/telecommunications>.
Telecommunications or Robotics. 2016. Accessed March 28, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotics/telecommunications.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "robotics" and "telecommunications" have occurred on timeline