Applied science and Computers
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and computers
- electronics and applied science
- electronics and computers
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and computers
- automation and applied science
- automation and computers
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and computers
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and computers
- transistor and applied science
- transistor and computers
Cite this Source
Computers and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 04, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/computers
Applied science & Computers. N.p., 2016. Web. 04 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/computers>.
Computers or Applied science. 2016. Accessed December 04, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/computers.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "applied science" and "computers" have occurred on timeline