Conscientious and Perfectionist
Conscientious adjective - Guided by or in accordance with one's sense of right and wrong.
Perfectionist and conscientious are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Perfectionist" instead an adjective "Conscientious".
Perfectionist noun - A person who is displeased by anything that does not meet very high standards.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Perfectionist
Conscientious and perfectionist are semantically related. Sometimes you can use "Conscientious" instead an adjective "Perfectionist".
- exact and conscientious
- exact and perfectionist
- particular and conscientious
- particular and perfectionist
- accurate and conscientious
- accurate and perfectionist
- demanding and conscientious
- demanding and perfectionist
- precise and conscientious
- precise and perfectionist
- scrupulous and conscientious
- scrupulous and perfectionist
- thorough and conscientious
- thorough and perfectionist
Cite this Source
Perfectionist and Conscientious. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 18, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/conscientious/perfectionist
Conscientious & Perfectionist. N.p., 2016. Web. 18 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/conscientious/perfectionist>.
Perfectionist or Conscientious. 2016. Accessed August 18, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/conscientious/perfectionist.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "conscientious" and "perfectionist" have occurred on timeline