Disagreement and Incompatibility
Similar meaning words
Disagreement noun - The quality or state of being different.
Usage example: there is some disagreement between the accounts on the sequence of events
Incompatibility is a synonym for disagreement in agree topic. In some cases you can use "Incompatibility" instead a noun "Disagreement", when it comes to topics like difference.
Incompatibility noun - The quality of being unable to exist or work in congenial combination.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Incompatibility
Disagreement is a synonym for incompatibility in agree topic. You can use "Disagreement" instead a noun "Incompatibility", if it concerns topics such as variance.
Nearby Word: incompatible
- conflict and disagreement
- conflict and incompatibility
- argument and disagreement
- argument and incompatibility
- divergence and disagreement
- divergence and incompatibility
- variance and disagreement
- variance and incompatibility
- contrariety and disagreement
- contrariety and incompatibility
- opposition and disagreement
- opposition and incompatibility
- difference and disagreement
- difference and incompatibility
Cite this Source
Incompatibility and Disagreement. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 26, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/disagreement/incompatibility
Disagreement & Incompatibility. N.p., 2016. Web. 26 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/disagreement/incompatibility>.
Incompatibility or Disagreement. 2016. Accessed June 26, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/disagreement/incompatibility.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "disagreement" and "incompatibility" have occurred on timeline