- abundantly and easily
- abundantly and moderately
- slowly and easily
- slowly and moderately
- evenly and easily
- evenly and moderately
- lightly and easily
- lightly and moderately
- indifferently and easily
- indifferently and moderately
- delicately and easily
- delicately and moderately
- softly and easily
- softly and moderately
Both words in one sentence
- One-Man Army: Torin, a Great Drake, or any high-leveled, well equipped, advanced hero can easily take a moderately defended empire all on their lonesome.
Source: Video Game / Master of Magic
- Most sources of damage to your characters deal Scratch damage, which can be healed fairly easily and only moderately messes up your day if a character takes all their HP worth of it.
- However, because of his fragility and dependence on money, he becomes food for even moderately skilled teams, who can gank him easily and render him dead meat.
Cite this Source
Moderately and Easily. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 25, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/easily/moderately
Easily & Moderately. N.p., 2016. Web. 25 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/easily/moderately>.
Moderately or Easily. 2016. Accessed June 25, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/easily/moderately.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "easily" and "moderately" have occurred on timeline